Yay for Friday! Today I'm linking up with Andrea, Erica, and Narci again and sharing my favorite moments from the week!
I'm watching Grey's Anatomy as I type this blog post. This episode is definitely not a favorite of the week! I can barely even watch! Anyway, on to the things that ARE my favorites from the week.
{ONE} Old Navy Maxi
I had a maxi skirt and a couple other things in my Old Navy online shopping cart for a few days and then Sheaffer featured this maxi dress for 40% off! I had to buy it. Maxi dresses are a perfect way to look put together with little effort. ;)
Speaking of maxi dresses, I also ordered this one for our kindergartner. Simple and so cute for summer!
{TWO} Wal-Mart Savings Catcher
I'm late to the Savings Catcher party but I finally got the app on my phone! I typically go through the ads in the Sunday paper and ad match when I go grocery shopping (yep, I'm one of "those"). This week I skipped the ad matching and am relying on the savings catcher app for my matches. The thing I don't like is that it takes several days to find the matches with the app. I want to know what I saved!
{THREE} Chalkboard Easel from Target
I can't go to Target without looking in the $1 bins. I've wanted some sort of chalkboard sign for months. I found this cute little easel for $3 and knew it would work on our kitchen counter. Our almost 4 year old has loved looking at this week. :) (The other side is a dry erase board).
{FOUR} My Little Artists
Our son doesn't usually draw pictures anymore unless he has to as an assignment for school. We had a long talk at bedtime on Monday night. It made this Momma's heart so happy when I found this in his backpack after school on Tuesday.
It was a simple drawing but it meant a lot to me. I love my boy!
Our kindergartner brought home a packet of pictures and paragraphs that she has done at school. This was a favorite of mine! (I love my Mom. She gives me a kiss every night.)
And then I saw this one that I love just as much! (I feel happy when I am with my brother and my sister when we go roller skating.) The funny thing is we have never taken the kids roller skating. ;)
{FIVE} The many faces of our almost Birthday Girl
On Tuesday our daughter decided to wear her Doc McStuffins scrubs to pick up her brother and sister. She looked so cute!
I had shopper's remorse over some of the things I bought on our girl's weekend so on Wednesday this girl and I ran errands and did some returns! I had to pick up something at Ulta and she always likes to sit in their fun chairs. ;)
She had her picture taken with Captain America at Children's Place.
And talked me in to riding the carousel. She had been so good running errands and it is almost her birthday after all. ;)
Carousel selfie. Excuse my lack of make up.
Our kids normally only drink water and milk. She's been asking for juice lately so she was happy to get one with her kids meal.
In the ice cream truck :)
She loves the leaf she got in her kids meal and needed to have it in our car line selfie. ;) With her birthday coming up I've really been thinking about her going to preschool next year and kindergarten the following year. Three has not always been an easy year with her but I sure will miss this sweet girl when she goes to school! I cherish the time I get to spend with her one on one.
{SIX} Sibling Love
These three! They have been playing so well together this week. I won't lie, he was yelling for help but I had to snap a picture first. Ha ha! (He was fine!)
We had lunch with our kindergarten girl on Thursday. These two are so sweet when we have lunch at the school. (Side note- We were at the batting cages on Wednesday night and I poked our 3 year old right in the eye on accident. I feel so bad. It is pretty bloodshot. :\ )
I love the smile on her face here!
I think our 3 year old was enjoying her roll. Ha ha!
And her favorite part of the week; probably getting an early birthday present from my bff Jacinda in Tennessee.
She loves Snow White and she loves Lalaloopsy so this Beauty Fairest Lalaloopsy is perfect! Thank you Jacinda and family!
Have a great weekend!


6 comments:
So funny, I just recently discovered the Wal-Mart savings catcher, too! And you know I can't wait for my Old Navy maxis to be delivered. :) Happy weekend!!
We've been similar thinkers this week! I can't wait for my Old Navy order to arrive! So far I've saved $2.87 with the savings catcher but it is still processing a big trip from Monday. ;) Have a great weekend friend!
Ok, girl. Get ready. Because I'm about to right a novel :)
First, please stop posting cute dresses. I'm trying to be a good girl and watch my spending...haha
I have used the savings catcher app for awhile. I still look at the ads and ad match what I can find. Especially since recently, the savings catcher app stopped ad matching drug stores. The drug stores in our area are Walgreens and CVS Pharamacy. They will still ad match drug store prices in the store though.
I bought a little chalkboard easel at Target back in February. I used some liquid chalk on it that I bought from Jane.com. The chalk absolutely would not come off. I had to throw it away. Looks like I need to head to Target for a new one. Mine did not have the dry erase side, so yay for 2 usable sides!!
Love the artwork!! Those better go in the keep forever file :)
Hope you have a great weekend!
Love the maxis!!! The chalkboard easel is so cute ;) Happy Friday
Love the novel Misty! ;) I will try to refrain from posting any more cute dresses. Ha ha! Thanks for the heads up on the savings catcher! I guess I will keep ad matching and just use the app to see if I missed anything. I hope your Target carries the same easel! Yes, keeping the artwork! Have a great weekend. :)
Thanks Chelsea! Happy Friday to you!
Post a Comment