Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Favorites

Momfessionals



Yay for Friday and a forecast of sunny and 75!  Today I'm linking up with  Andrea, Erica, and Narci again and sharing my favorite moments from the week!


It was a favorite moment this week when this crazy girl asked me to take her picture, but she had to keep her eyes closed. ;)


The weather has been so nice this week. It's been a favorite for sure! On Tuesday afternoon we went outside and did some hula hooping. Or tried to anyway. We had so much fun just being silly!


I decided to show the kids how to swing the hula hoop around one leg. I don't know what to call it. ;) She was pretty good at it but sent it flying plenty of times too.


This crazy girl is really trying to learn how to dribble. (She should also learn how to keep in her hair bows.) Ha ha!


I am not sure which was my favorite; watching her try to dribble or try to hula hoop. 


Crazy faces are the best faces, right? 


My 5 year old takes pretty good pictures. Even action shots. ;) 


I had to ask him to do it at first, but our 2nd grader can actually hula hoop pretty well! 


I love this guy. 


Another favorite of the week was helping in my daughter's classroom on Wednesday morning. I was so thankful that our neighbor was able to watch our 3 year old for me for a couple of hours. Their 6 year old is in our daughter's kindergarten class and they also have a 4 year old daughter. Perfect!


I got to help them paint t-shirts for an upcoming program they are doing. I helped our daughter first. :) 


Our kindergartner has been asking me to have lunch with her and we decided, Wednesday was the day! Seeing how excited she was to have her sister and I there was another favorite of the week. She helped her little sister get a tray for hot lunch and got her oranges and salad for her.


Little sister felt like a big girl! :) 


By the time we got through the line and sat down, they had about 6 minutes to eat! I've never seen our kindergartner eat so fast, but she managed to eat almost everything on her tray.


This girl on the other hand, didn't grasp that she needed to eat quickly. She enjoyed her strawberry milk though!


I'm so glad we finally had lunch with my favorite kindergarten girl! (We won't talk about the fact that our second grader said he didn't want me to stay and eat with him "because he would be embarrassed". What?! I made sure to kiss him on the head and tell him to have a good lunch before I left the cafeteria). ;)


These warm spring days made me feel like it was time to take all the winter clothes off the hangers and exchange them for summer clothes in the closet the girls share. I always forget what a project it is! This is a before photo.


Two of my favorite helpers made the job go a little bit quicker. 


And about 4 hours later, an after! It doesn't look a lot different but we have the clothes for the upcoming seasons on the hangers. I put the winter clothes they wear most in the purple chevron cubes so we can still get to them if needed! I love a completed project.

 Have a great weekend!

No comments: