Thursday, April 16, 2015

amyeveryday2015 Week 15

Happy Thursday friends! We don't have anything planned for today so it seems like a good day to catch up on laundry and maybe try to tackle the disaster that is our garage. That's a big maybe! ;)


Day 99: Cartoons before school. Love these kiddos! 


Day 100: I need selfie-taking lessons from a teenager! But I sure do love my little crew. #wildfridaynight


Day 101: Photo booth fun on girl's weekend! #collegefriends #girlsweekend 


Day 102: When your bff lives 8 hours away and is home for the weekend you make time to see her, even if it is for 20 minutes at an exit off the highway. #framily #theyredrivingsouth #imdrivingnorth


Day 102 Bonus: Always so nice to spend time with friends but I was happy to be home with these munchkins on a beautiful Sunday afternoon!


Day 103: Three little monkey playing in the bed #andatapemeasure #andbigeyedelsa 


Day 104: Hula hoop fun! #welovespring #wevegotskills #ornot 


Day 105: Loved having lunch at the school with my kindergarten girl! #kindergartenfun 


Day 105 Bonus: Little sister was so excited to get a hot lunch too! It was the sweetest! #sisterlove #matchymatchy

 Inspiration for the Week: 


Friendships 


What a great goal! 


A brighter day 


Keep up with me every day in 2015 on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :)

1 comment:

V @ X-tremely V said...

Looks like a great week to me! I know those 20 mintue visits very well :)