Thursday, April 9, 2015

amyeveryday2015 Week 14

I am so happy today is Thursday! I've been trying to stay home more this week and get things done. I will admit it is a challenge for me. I like to be on the go. My step-dad used to call me "hot wheels" in high school. Maybe he was on to something. ;) Anyway, here is our week in Instagram photos!


Day 92: These girls always find "friends" when we are shopping. ;) 


Day 93: We spent Good Friday with Emily and her kids at our local science museum! #collegefriends #loveher


Day 93 Bonus: These five had so much fun together! 


Day 94: We had some little artists stop over to play. #neighbors #friends 


Day 95: Happy Easter! He is Risen!! 


Day 95: My loves in their Easter best. :) 


Day 96: Donuts make this rainy Monday morning after spring break a little bit better! #backtoreality 


Day 97: We love kid sized carts! #herfacetho 


Day 98: Scooters times 3 on this beautiful spring evening! 

Inspiration for the Week: 


What amazing advice! 


Yes they do! 


Strive to be your personal best! 

 Keep up with me every day in 2015 on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :)

No comments: