My Momma receiving her diploma in 1979
My Step-dad receiving his diploma in 1986
Family at my high school graduation in 1998
Me and my baby brother!
The ladies at my sister's baccalaureate
Siblings at my sister's high school graduation in 2001
My Mom and sister at her graduation
My sister and Step-dad at her graduation
My Mom, Step-dad, Travis and I at my college graduation in 2002
I worked at McDonald's through high school and on some weekends, breaks, and summers through college. I was a shift manager and made $10 an hour which at the time I thought was good for a college student. ;) I know fast food has a bad reputation sometimes but I honestly had some of the best times there. I met one of my best friends through working there and we probably did more laughing than working when we were scheduled together.
My sister followed in my footsteps and also worked at McDonald's in high school. We worked together sometimes when I was home from college and that was always a lot of fun too. She loved having her sister as her boss. ;)
It was really no surprise then when Travis got a job at McDonald's too. ;) He reminds me a lot of myself. He's always had good grades, worked hard in school, held a job, and he is attending a small Christian college about an hour from home in the fall double majoring in animation and computer science. The college I attended was also a small Christian school about an hour's drive from home. Thanks for being a good sport and having your picture taken in your uniform so I could post it Travis. I told our brother Robert today that he really should have worked at McDonald's too! ;)
Love my family! ♥
A sweet lady offered to take a picture for us so Grandma Judy could be in the group photo. They had a graduating class of around 320 so each graduate only got 8 tickets. My kiddos and my sister's kiddos stayed home with their Daddies this Father's Day.
The graduate with Mom and Dad
Grad and Dad
Mom and her baby
My brother and I. Even with my tall wedges, I still look short next to him!
Stacey and Travis
Brothers
Siblings
Love this quote by Dr. Seuss! Travis, I am so proud of you. You have your head on straight and I know you are going to do great things with your life. Your strong Faith and willingness to share it with others at only 18 is inspiring. Always believe in yourself and keep following your dreams. I love you little brother! ♥ ♥









No comments:
Post a Comment