Wednesday, June 18, 2014

amyeveryday2014 Week 24

Happy Wednesday friends! I hope your week is off to a great start! 


Day 162: The rainy day projects from Hobby Lobby that the kids were begging to do Wednesday morning!


Day 163: Fun zoo day! 


Day 164: Strawberry picking and the park with Sarah and the boys on Friday morning. We are so happy they are home from vacation! :)


Day 164 Bonus: I love this one of all five kids looking for strawberries. 


Day 165: Cousins at Brooke's graduation party 


Day 166: Graduation Day for Travis!!!


Day 167: The kids are standing on the front porch of the new house. #progress


Day 168: Hoping I can make all this come together in the next couple days for the poster boards for my brother's graduation party! I struggled with a picture for my picture of the day.  I was going to say Tuesday was a rough day but I realized it was actually just a rough couple of hours in the evening trying to print nearly 300 pictures with 3 kids tagging along.  Oye!

Inspirational Quotes for the Week:


I think this is so true!


Food for thought.

Keep up with me every day on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :)


 

No comments: