This was the first picture I could find of Emily and I together. Ha ha!
In our dorm room her junior and my senior year
We went on a "jan term" trip for two weeks to Hawaii in January
2002 with a group of psychology students and one of our professors. I
almost backed out because it was just a few months after the terrorist
attacks on September 11 and I was afraid to fly, but I am so glad I
went! It was an amazing experience!! We were greeted in Hawaii with leis.
I'm not sure why I have my stomach showing here... scandalous! ;)
Showing off our Henna tattoos
How can you not laugh when you see this picture? I think we were at the North Shore and apparently the water was cold! Ha ha ha!
On to our Instagram photos of the day from the past week. Day 169: Nursery kids at VBS enjoying bubble time.
Day 170: The kids and I went to Ken and my Mom's after VBS to work on sorting and organizing pictures for the photo boards. The kids love this old tire sand box that they have had for years! Simple summer fun.
Day 171: The kids their last day of VBS.
Day 172: Graduation party day for this "kid".
Day 173: Sunday afternoon snuggles with my sweet girl.
Day 174: My husband and son said they were just going to build a "little" track in the living room! #can'twaittohaveatoyroomagain
Day 175: The kids love to go to our new local health food store so they can push these cute little carts. Our 5 year old says she also likes the way it smells in the store. ;)
Day 175 Bonus: Our son asked to do one of his rainy day projects we bought a week or two ago. I think this race car was a pretty good buy for $3. The girls watched him the entire time he was painting. ;)
Inspirational Quote for the Week:
Keep up with me every day on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :)

No comments:
Post a Comment