Wednesday, October 22, 2014

amyeveryday2014 Week 42

Happy Wednesday! As I was typing the post title I realized it's week 42! Christmas will be here before we know it.  Happy happy 1st Birthday to my friend Jacinda's sweet baby girl!


Day 288: This little love was so excited when she found this Frozen coloring book in one of my Target bags!  #supposedtobeaChristmasgift  #thatswhatigetforshoppingahead


Day 289: Baking banana muffins with my littlest helper.  We use this easy and delicious recipe from Erin at Sunny Side Up :) 


Day 290: A beautiful view in what will soon be our subdivision. Loving the fall colors! 


Day 291: Halloween at the zoo with Anna, Elsa and a train engineer! #fallfun 


Day 291 Bonus: The reason we braved the rain for Halloween at the zoo on this particular day! #princessday


Day 292: Fall fun at the Dairy Farm with Sarah and the boys! 


Day 293: What will they do for fun at Target after Halloween? ;) #thosecrookedglasses 


Day 293 Bonus: He usually waits until right before bed to do his daily reading but I was making dinner and turned the corner to see this! :) #thosearetheaterchairstakenapartinthelivingroom #rentalliving


Day 294: This is how I feel in car line too. ;) 


Day 294 Bonus: Reading with my kindergarten girl. #Frozenofcourse 

Inspiration for the Week: 


Love this! 


And a little funny to start your day! 

Keep up with me every day on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :)

No comments: