Wednesday, October 1, 2014

amyeveryday2014 Week 39

Happy Wednesday! Today is a special day at our house because it is our son's 8th birthday! Happy happy birthday to our sweet boy!


Day 267: Wacky Wednesday! We were meeting Christopher at the new house after school and I took a picture of these crazies on the front porch while we waited.


Day 268: The girls made a "dirt cake" while their brother had batting practice. The sticks are candles. ;) 


Day 269: The kids think these guys are so funny! They laugh every time we drive past one. Our son has named them "Mr Puffy Face".


Day 270: Cousins at Fall Baseball 


Day 270 Bonus: Happy all my siblings were together for a few hours! 


Day 271: The girls loved getting to ride on Grandpa's four wheeler as we cleaned up the lot at the new house.


Day 272: Our kindergartner was feeling better so we stopped at the fire truck park after we picked their big brother up from school. #foundoutonTuesdaythatshehasstrep #momfail


Day 273: Hair cut for this handsome boy! He said he likes his hair this way because he can see his whole forehead. Ha ha!

Inspiration for the Week: 


This is so true! 


I found several posts on Instagram that were inspiring to me this week. 


Something to think about. 


Several of my friends shared this post on Facebook before I read it.  I'm so glad I did!


My friend Sarah shared this article with me.  It is a great perspective on being a Stay at Home Mom, or Dad.

Keep up with me every day on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :)


No comments: