Happy Wednesday friends! And Happy 9th Anniversary to my handsome husband!
Nine years, three beautiful children, and six (soon to be seven) moves later; here we are!
Day 239: A "quick" after school trip to the grocery store is never quick with 3 kids! ;)
Day 240: After school fun at the firetruck park!
Day 241: Same park, different day. ;) #yesmom
Day 242: Family project; trying to decide what color of red to paint our hardy board shakes on the new house! #toughdecision #dontmessitup
Day 242 Bonus: The kids before dinner with Brad, Jacinda and the baby!
Day 243: Taking a break from new house decision making to play at the playground.
Day 244: Fun family Labor Day morning at the bowling alley!
Day 245: Nothing like eating your lunch as we grocery shop. ;) #whateverworks
We went to a local baseball diamond to practice for fall baseball after dinner on Tuesday night. The girls were looking cute while their brother was batting!
Our son is in the machine pitch division for fall baseball. He's never hit from a machine, but I am so impressed with his improvement at hitting with Christopher pitching!
We let his sisters have a turn at bat once he was worn out. Our 5 year old wanted to try without the tee first, then switched to using a tee.
Our 3 year old is a little dangerous with the bat! Ha ha! We had such a good practice; until we got attacked by some crazy little bugs as we left. They were all over Christopher, I had a few on me and the kids had a couple too. I'm not sure what they were but I don't think we will be going back to those diamonds!
Inspiration for the Week:
I love this post by Kelly at Kelly's Korner. I think it's a great read for all Moms, whether they work full-time, part-time or stay at home. I've been on both sides; I worked full-time for almost 4 years after we had our son and I've been a stay at home Mom just over 4 years now. I feel like sometimes people think stay at home Moms have it so easy; but there are days I feel just plain crazy! Ha ha! There are definitely pros and cons to both, and Kelly says it really well.
I got Mom's Night Out from redbox yesterday afternoon because I heard it was really good. As I started watching the movie, I felt like the main character could be me! Overall I think it was a good movie. It could have been better but I liked it. It was worth $1.50. ;) I think it might have given my husband a little perspective on just what we stay at home Mom's do too. Bonus!
My friend Sarah texted me this picture and I think it sums up motherhood pretty well. How many Moms haven't had days (or weeks?!) when they feel this way?
Keep up with me every day on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :)


No comments:
Post a Comment