Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Favorites

Momfessionals

Happy Friday!  Today I'm linking up with  Andrea, Erica, and Narci and sharing my favorite finds and favorite moments from the week!


We had to run a few errands on Monday and while we were stopped our 3 year old was playing with a small toy turtle, Elsa and a mini beanie from a happy meal toy.  They were sliding down the front seat. I love how sweet she is when it's just her and her Mommy Mo Mo (cutest nickname she has for me)!  She told me I had to take a picture. ;)


I've been thinking fall clothes and shoes for the kids and found these adorable boots at Target for our kindergartner. She loves them! I think they will be perfect for fall.


I also found this fun fall decor in the $1 bins while we were at Target. Only $3 each! 


I think they will look great on the built-in's in our new living room!


I also picked up our first Nancy Clancy book. Our kindergartner loves the Fancy Nancy series and the Nancy Clancy books are chapter books written with the same characters. We are loving reading this together!


Our son brought this art project home from school. It is called the Vincent Van Gogh Crazy Flowers challenge. I love all his crazy flowers! There is a moon, a racecar, a train, a cactus, an eye ball, spiders, stars, a rocket, a clock, a Piston cup, a rainbow, and an apple flower among others.  Very creative!


On Wednesday night I noticed our 3 year old was holding her little baby doll as she slept. It warms my heart! I love that she's wearing a bow from one of her Snow White dolls as a bracelet. ;)


We have been having batting practice with our son every night this week! On Thursday he started hitting the ball pretty well again. That was definitely a favorite moment of the week!


The girls entertained themselves by playing in the dirt while their brother batted. I washed a lot of dirt off of them after practice, but they had fun! ;)


I love the smiles on these two faces as Christopher ran after him around the bases. 

 Have a great weekend friends!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Stopping by from the link up! I almost bought those bins at Target, but couldn't think of anywhere to put them. They are so cute, they will look great on those built ins! My daughter LOVES the Nancy Clancy books! She can't wait for the next one to come out, she is collecting them all!

Misty said...

Stopping by from the linkup. My girl has those same boots from Target, and she loves them. I'm sad I didn't see the fall decorations in the dollar spot.

Amy said...

Hi Sandra! Thank you, I hope they will look good! ;) We finished the first Nancy Clancy book and can't wait to start the next! Really cute. :)

Amy said...

Hi Misty! I think the boots are so cute! Our Target still has a lot of the fall decorations!! :)