Day 260: First soup of fall. Yum! I made Mix and Match Mama's crockpot potato soup recipe. #lovemycrockpot #shouldhavewipedthesides
Day 261: Our 3 year old and I spent the morning at a flooring place. Decisions decisions! It was actually pretty fun. We met my friend Jen (Design Coordinator for our builder) and worked with one of the staff at the flooring place and I think we made some great choices!
Day 262: Bff's reunited! #sweetestfriends ♥
Day 263: Go Cubs!!
Day 263 Bonus: Baseball Moms! #fallbaseball #lovemyfriends
Day 264: Photo editing, a favorite late night snack and the premiere of The Good Wife. Perfect Sunday night!
Day 265: A little Monday morning fun at Target. ;)
Day 265 Bonus: Frozen matching game, Frozen shirt, Frozen headband... I see a theme!
Our kindergartner was drawing with sidewalk chalk and asked me how to spell butterfly. This was her finished picture. I was so proud of her for writing a complete sentence on her own! Her brother said, but you didn't use finger spaces. #details! ;)
Day 266: My whole world! ♥♥♥
Day 266 Bonus: I couldn't believe I got them all looking on my first try! ;) And how sweet is it that they are holding hands?
These two are determined to learn how to do the monkey bars!!
The girls kept themselves entertained by climbing the fence while their brother had batting practice. #crazygirls
Inspiration for the Week:
I have days where I feel that way!
One more quick thing about Instagram! I follow @targetdoesitagain and they post some great Target finds. This week all shoes are on sale, buy one get one 50% off! If you've been thinking about getting yourself or your kiddos some shoes for fall, now is the time! :) I took my receipt from last week to customer service and got a refund of $13 for my boots purchase for our kindergartner. (I also bought her these boots last week.) Yay for savings!! If you're on Instagram, another fun account to follow with the same idea is @woahwaitwalmart.

No comments:
Post a Comment