Wednesday, September 10, 2014

amyeveryday2014 Week 36

It's Wednesday already!  I'm looking forward to helping in our daughter's kindergarten class for the first time this morning.  Thanks so much to my friend Adrienne for keeping our 3 year old so I am able to volunteer.


Day 246: Practicing baseball as a family before our son's fall baseball practice on Thursday. What a beautiful evening!


Day 247: My helper putting clothes on hangers to get ready for the resale. 


Day 248: The kids thought it was fun seeing this trencher at the new house! #idontknowwhatitiscalled #myhusbandsaysitsatrencher


Day 249: First fall baseball game! 


Day 249 Bonus: Adrienne and I at the game Saturday night! 


Day 250: Lunch time for the Lalaloopsy girls and their friends. #lovemykiddosimaginations 


Day 251: Where's our 3 year old?  Ha ha!  #mouthfullofcookie 


Day 252: Putting in my volunteer hours for the fall resale with Kelsey.  I love that we do our volunteer hours together twice a year!  Thanks for watching our 3 year old so I could volunteer Grandpa Ken!  She had so much fun that she talked about it the whole way home. :)

Inspiration for the Week: 


This is so true! 


Keep up with me every day on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :)

No comments: