Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A New Job

On June 29 I went and met with my boss and let her know that I had decided to take a better job. (and I had an awesome job to start with)!

The pay is a WHOLE, WHOLE lot less.
There will be no raises or bonuses.
No annual reviews.
The hours are a LOT longer.
I have to work nights and weekends.
I don't get vacation time or sick days.
I can't call in for "mental health" days.
I have to work all major (and minor) holidays.


And the people reporting to me - PRECIOUS!


Meet my new co-workers.




I can't fire them so we are in this for the long haul.

As of July 14th -I started the job I have dreamed of since I was a girl.


I am a Stay at Home Mom.






2 comments:

Mama T said...

Amy that is awesome! What made you decide to do that! I know that my kids are older and grown but I would LOVE to be a stay at home Mom!! Congrats to you lady!!

Keri said...

CONGRATS!!!! Best. Job. Ever. :)