Yay for Friday! I'm linking up with Andrea, Erica, and Narci again today and sharing my favorite moments from our first week of summer vacation!
The kids all had dentist appointments on Tuesday and going to the dentist is something this poor guy dreads! Although it is still not a favorite, he did really well and no cavities! (No cavities for all 3 kids!) That makes this Mom happy! He chose this "disguise" as his prize and wanted me to take his picture. ;)
We had to make a quick stop at Kroger to get hamburger for our favorite night of the week, Taco Tuesday! It can be challenging to take all three of them to the grocery store but we were successful. Our 4 year old was so happy to find a little cart.
The girls were so cute at our son's game on Tuesday night. They were cheering on their favorite guys. :)
On Wednesday we met up with friends at one of our favorite places, the zoo! My friend Carissa and I couldn't believe how well all 6 kids looked and smiled for the picture. ;)
These two! We always say they could be sisters. They look and act alike! We didn't see them much during the school year but you wouldn't have known it. They had so much fun together.
The banded mongoose were all sleeping huddled in a pile and the kids were intrigued.
You can see them a little bit in this picture.
A tent photo is a must every zoo visit. If you look closely, you can see our son in the back (and Lightning McQueen). Ha ha!
The girls wanted to feed the giraffes and I only had $1 cash with me. It worked out for them to share the lettuce though!
Well hello!
Carissa helped her little guy feed the giraffe.
Our brave girl wanted to pet the giraffe, but I had to hold her while she did. ;)
The zebras were active on Wednesday!
Our 4 year old is so independent. She had a couple moments at the zoo but overall the day went so smoothly with 6 kids!
They were able to pet a guinea pig. The zoo employee asked our son if he wanted to pet it and he said, "no thanks". But he will pet a snake!?
Another favorite stop at the zoo; the drums!
I couldn't get him to look at me. He was too busy drumming! ;)
Cuties!
The ostrich eggs
We made a quick stop at the sea lions on our way to have lunch.
The penguins are another of our favorite stops at the zoo!
I asked Carissa if she would take a picture of my kids and I, and all three of her kids jumped in too. ;) I love it!
Me and my monkeys!
We had our picnic lunch and then ventured in to The Reef. Sadly there weren't sharks on exhibit yet but the inside of the building has been remodeled and looks amazing. They added screens that let you choose a fish by color and it tells you the name of the fish and a little bit about them.
I love that I caught a fish swimming by.
Favorite picture of the day! Carissa snapped this of her son and the fish. :)
Yikes!!
Miss Independent had to go back in and have her picture taken in the life preserver because she didn't get to wear it in the group picture. Kids! ;)
We told the kids they could choose one ride and amazingly enough all 6 of them were happy with the canoe ride.
The 6 year olds
I cringe every time they put on a "community hat" but she did look cute so I snapped a quick picture before I made her take it off! Ha ha!
The orangutan came right up to the glass and laid down. I think he (or she?) wanted to say hello. :)
In the rain forest
This guy with a big smile on his face actually didn't want to go to the zoo on Wednesday. He said all you do is walk and stop, walk and stop. Ha ha! He and Carissa's oldest daughter are the same age and ended up having a fun day together. They were talking pranks and I don't know what else. We had a fun day at the zoo! Let's get together again soon Carissa. :)
Thursday morning we started the day with a favorite, donuts! Yum!
Our association is having their garage sale this weekend. We didn't have enough to do a sale of our own, but I put a few things in our neighbor's sale. We hung out and "helped" with the sale for several hours on Thursday. This girl is SO proud of herself. She learned to do a flip on their swing set. She probably flipped 50 times on Thursday. :)
Her sweet friend is a flipping pro! All I sold on Thursday was a Matilda Jane mom shirt. I'm hoping for more sales today! ;)
This guy has been so helpful this week! He pushed the stroller for me at the zoo (although he does need some driving lessons!), he carried groceries in for me, he volunteered to vacuum the basement. I've been sure to let him know how much I appreciate all his help!
These sweet girls have bunk beds but 9 times out of 10 they both end up in the full sized bed on the bottom. I sure love them!
On Wednesday night my "junior wrap star in training" and I went to our first It Works training. These are definitely my new favorite products! I'm so excited to be a part of an amazing team.
I love that it is so easy to wrap, and 9 out of 10 people see visible results after wearing 1 wrap for 45 minutes!
It Works has so many other amazing products too. The wraps are just one product they offer!
I'm looking for product testers to try a product for three months at my cost (and you get a 10% cash back bonus!). If any of these sound like something you want to try, comment with your email and I will contact you to get you started!
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!


3 comments:
Visiting from Friday Favorites. Looks like you all had a great time at the zoo! I love giraffes! We partake in Taco Tuesday here too, although sometimes it becomes Taco Thursday :)
Taco Tuesday are a given at our house, too!
Looks like you guys had a great time :) Chelsea@ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment