Here's a little glimpse at our life lately through Instagram photos of the day! The kids and I all have had a summer cold since Sunday morning and that's no good but the summer is still off to a fun start!
Day 148: Love it!
Day 149: Our first swim at the association pool! #yesmom
Day 150: Not the best weather for a baseball game but the boys got a 7 to 6 win! #rainraingoaway
Day 151: I had my It Works kick off party on Sunday night! Thank you to these ladies for trying this crazy wrap thing with us! #changinglives
Day 152: Steak 'n Shake with Grandma Pam and Uncle Robert after a fun t-ball game! #sisterlove
Day 153: Early morning dentist appointments for all three kids! #cleanandshiny #nocavities
Day 154: Zoo day with this crazy crew!
Day 154 Bonus: My kids have doubled! ;) #crazies #lovethem #zooday #itworks #changinglives
I just wanted to share this before and after. I shared in my weekend wrap up post, but this after picture is 72 hours after using 1 It Works wrap. The results are amazing! #dontbelievemejustwatch
Inspiration for the Week:
No looking back
The strongest
Passion
Keep up with me every day in 2015 on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :)

No comments:
Post a Comment