Yay for Friday! I'm linking up with Andrea, Erica, and Narci again today and sharing my favorite moments from our week!
On Monday we swam at the association pool with our neighbors. It has been one of our favorite places this summer!
We checked the mail after we swam and the girls had belated birthday gifts from one of their favorite Aunts (and Uncle and cousins!) Thanks so much Patrick, Anne and kiddos. The girls LOVE their gifts! (And it was super sweet Anne sent some early birthday gifts for me too.) :)
Pool time and late summer nights led to one of my favorite times; nap time!
Even big sister took a nap!
Monday was the second night of Vacation Bible School for the girls. I think she was having fun. :)
This sweet girl wanted me to take her picture on the bench again.
Sisters!
Tuesday morning I had a two hour dentist appointment for a filling and to replace an old filling. Ugh, not my favorite! Then the kids and I saw Inside Out. You have to love $5 matinees and $3 kids combos! It amazes me sometimes how easy it can be to take the kids places now. They have their moments but I am loving this stage!
This guy loves his popcorn!
She wasn't sure about the preview for the new Peter Pan movie. Ha ha!
She's such a big girl now!
My favorite guy and I had some one on one time while the girls were at VBS on Tuesday night. He loves bowling and I had some free coupons so we bowled a couple of games.
We don't get to spend enough time just the two of us. We had a lot of fun bowling! He didn't even get too upset that I beat him both games!
Strawberry kiwi slushie from the snack bar; yum!
We got one of our favorite snacks too! I should have had a couple of our It Works Fat Fighters after this fried deliciousness!
The girls were having fun with their friends at VBS while we were bowling!
Crafting!
She was all kinds of excited to show me the glasses she got!
Sisters on their new favorite bench. Can you tell that they were actually fighting at the time over who got to sit on the bench? ;) #reallife
We went to our neighbor's mother in law's vintage store on Wednesday and the girls were the cutest little "shoppers"!
I mean! I think I need one of those hats for myself. :)
Fabulous four year old's!
Wednesday night was the last night of VBS and it was family night. It was a favorite of the week watching my girls singing, dancing and praising God with some of their sweet friends.
Our 4 year old wasn't sure about dancing and hung out with me part of the time.
My heart was so full watching them!
#blessed
We planned to go to a petting zoo with Sara and her boys on Thursday but it was a rainy morning! We decided to go to an indoor bounce house instead. The kids loved it!
The kids talked us in to some tokens too! #yesmom
He's always a good big brother but he was extra sweet with the girls on Thursday!
Sweet girl!
Skee Ball is my favorite arcade game!
He had a great game!
I can't believe they were almost all looking! How awesome is the string of cheese from the pizza to Sara's son's mouth? Ha ha!
Fun on the slides!
Last but not least, I signed my 9th Loyal Customer with It Works on Thursday night and my upline/sponsor/friend posted this on Facebook. :) It's been a good month and I'm just getting started! #changinglives #dontbelievemejustwatch
Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:
Looks like you had a great week! Love all the pictures! -Seri from www.Serisblog.com
What a fun week, loved all the pictures!
Visiting from Momfessionals
Swim time is always the best time in the summer. It's just too hot.
liz @ sundays with sophie
Post a Comment