Happy Monday! Today I'm linking up with Andrea for the second post in her "What's On" series to share "What's On" our nightstands.
Our nightstands are pretty plain right now at the rental. We left most of our house decorations boxed up when we moved; knowing that we planned to move again in a little over a year. This is how one of our two nightstands looks currently.
I love this plaque my Step-dad and Mom got us for a Christmas gift from Family Christian Bookstore.
I have several books on the nightstand that I've partially read. I'm almost finished with Sparkly Green Earrings and it was a great book about motherhood. It made me laugh out loud many times!
A few very important books; my Bible, Jesus Calling and The Daily Word.
We read our bedtime books in our bedroom right now so our other nightstand has three stacks of kid's books; Pinkalicious, Fancy Nancy, and a stack of books our son likes to read. :)
Thanks for taking a peek at what's on our nightstands!



No comments:
Post a Comment