Thursday, May 15, 2014

Preschool Graduation 2014

Our 5 year old had her preschool graduation tonight! It was so incredibly cute. She was nervous when I took her to the room where her class met before the program, but by the time she got up on stage she was quite a performer. I loved watching her!  I can't believe it was two years ago that I did this post about our son's preschool graduation!


Her last day of preschool was also today and I made sure to take a couple of pictures before we walked her in this morning. So pretty!


First and last day of preschool  2013-2014


Little sister wanted to be in a picture too. I'm feeling pretty emotional that I'm not signing her up for preschool here for next year because we will be moving. We have had such good experiences with our older two here the for past 3 years!


I had to get a picture with her aide and her sweet teacher! This has been such a great year for her.  One of our former neighbors had suggested that we request this teacher and I am so glad we did! :) 


She got a mani and pedi from Mom before her big graduation! Her hair has great curls naturally except the sides are more straight, so I put some spiral curls in the sides for the first time.  :)


My loves!  ♥ ♥ ♥


I'm so glad I got a picture of these two before the program started! They fight like brother and sister at times but they are cute little friends. And our daughter says she is going to marry him. He isn't sure about that, but she has a while to convince him. ;)  I'm so thankful we became friends with their family through preschool and our older boys being in the same kindergarten class last year.


I love my three munchkins even though we can't ever seem to get a good picture of all of us! 


My friend Carissa had saved us great seats so I was able to get some good pictures during the program. I don't know what setting is best on my camera to get good pictures with low lighting (I know we have talked about this Larry!), so mine are just okay quality but Carissa got some really good ones that she shared! Thanks Carissa. :)


Our sweet girl was so expressive as she sang. It was pretty funny and cute! The theme of the program was Down on the Farm so the kids are all wearing bandanas.


Love her! ♥


She was so well behaved during the program. She kept clapping and cheering for the kids on stage. :) 


They sang and acted out Hey Diddle Diddle as part of the program. Our daughter and her best friend were the dish and the spoon. That was probably my favorite part. They ran back and forth across the stage a few times and it was just so cute!


Anxiously waiting for their time to run! ;) 


I love that Carissa got this one of her running across the stage with her spoon! 


Time to get their "diplomas"! The picture quality is not good but I love her facial expression and how she is waving. :)


She was almost skipping as she walked to her spot on the stage. 


I love that they get to wear the caps and get a little "diploma". 


Thank you for this great picture too Carissa! I'm so glad you caught the moment since her Mom missed it. ;) 


These two had the best year together. They became fast friends and have the sweetest friendship! Our daughter is sad the school year is over because she won't get to see her best friend 4 days a week. Her Mom, Robin, and I have become friends too so they will still get to have play dates and see each other over the summer!! We are so blessed to have met their sweet family! ♥


They were being so silly and stepping on each other's toes and then gave me these faces?! ;) 


Carissa texted me and said they were still in the sanctuary where they had the program if I wanted to get a picture of these girls together so we went and took a few more pictures. They were not in the same class this year but we've been friends with their family since Carissa hosted a play group two years ago. They remind me so much of each other; their looks and fun personalities!


Another attempt at a picture with the kids and I. I'm not sure why they had the green strobes in the background on the stage. I could have done without those. I feel like we're doing senior pictures or something. ;)


My mom was thrilled I wanted a picture with her and Travis too. ;) Thank you both so much for coming!  We love you!


I took this one right as we were leaving. My heart is so full of love for this little lady! 


Our preschool graduate ♥

 

No comments: