Wednesday, May 21, 2014

amyeveryday2014 Week 20

Happy Wednesday! We have been busier than usual this month with graduations, special programs at school, birthday parties. I love it!


Day 134: Pirates and princesses on a rainy afternoon 


Day 135: Our preschool graduate!  ♥


Day 135 Bonus: Robin took this sweet picture of the girls after graduation. 


Day 136: Poetry with parents with my handsome boy! 


Day 137: We started our Saturday morning with a fun Frozen party complete with our friend Olaf. ;) 


The four girls and Olaf didn't fit well in the Instagram square so I'm posting this one too. 


The girls had so much fun at the Frozen party. Instead of cake or cupcakes, Carissa had the kids decorate a snowflake cookie. :)


We got both of the birthday girls a hula hoop as part of their present and our 3 year old had to try one out! 


Day 138: The wood was delivered to our lot earlier this week. Let the framing begin! 


Day 139: Now that preschool is out I will be taking both these little ladies grocery shopping with me every week. I am not above bribery with cookies and Cheetos to keep them sitting in the cart. ;)


Day 140: Sweet sisters after a fun morning at toddler time at our local indoor trampoline park. We  ♥ that place!!

Inspirational Quote for the Week: 


Keep up with me every day on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :) 

 

No comments: