Wednesday, May 7, 2014

amyeveryday2014 Week 18

Happy Wednesday! We are really looking forward to Friday this week because my father-in-law and mother-in-law are coming to visit. The kids couldn't be more excited that they are also bringing their dog Scootie. ;)

Day 120: Cut and color day! I was a little nervous about taking our 3 year old with me, but she was so well behaved! She earned her sucker. ;)


Day 121: Preschool field trip to the zoo with these sweet kids! 


Day 121 Bonus: These faces! :) 


Day 122: Getting wild on a Friday night playing Princess Old Maid. 


Day 123: I planned to use our pj sort of Saturday with no plans to clean and get organized. This isn't exactly what I had in mind.


Day 124: This kid! We start them young around here. ;)


Day 125: Fiesta Day at preschool! ♥


Day 126: Fun at the park.  Every time we try to play outside it is so windy.  The sun was shining though, so I am not complaining!


Day 126 Bonus: This big girl was loving the slides today!

Inspirational Quote for the Week:


I think I need this quote on a t-shirt!

Keep up with me every day on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :)


 

No comments: