Day 127: After this miserable winter, we've been outside every chance we get when the sun is shining! This handsome boy and I practiced baseball while his sisters napped in the car with the windows down.
Day 127 Bonus: Our 5 year old is really interested in baseball this spring! I was very surprised when she hit a few of her brother's pitches. ;)
Day 128: These pretty girls and I had a picnic lunch and then played at the park on this beautiful day!
Day 129: Grandpa and Grandma came to visit!
Day 130: Zoo day with Grandpa and Grandma :)
Day 131: My amazing Mom and I at lunch on Mother's Day ♥
Day 131 Bonus: Bedtime stories with the three amazing little people who made me a Mom ♥♥♥
Day 132: Our just turned 5 year old celebrated her birthday in her preschool class on Monday and took donuts for her snack!
Day 133: We were bummed our park play date got rained out but how sweet is this group hug as the kids said good bye?! :)
Inspirational Quote for the Week:
Keep up with me every day on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :)

No comments:
Post a Comment