Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Andrea, Erica, and Narci again and sharing my favorite moments and favorite things from the week! It's Friday the 13th! I'm so excited to preshop the children's clothing and toy resale later tonight to see what cute things I can find my kiddos for spring and summer. A couple of my high school friends and I have a tradition of preshopping and going for appetizers, drinks, and girl talk after. It's always so much fun!
First, let's talk food...
In case you're like me and didn't already know this, Wholly Guacamole is delicious! I've been eating it with enchiladas, burritos, chips, pretzel crisps... the possibilities are endless. ;) I found the Avocado Ranch at Wal-Mart. It has been my favorite late night snack this week.
I saw a couple people post about the St. Paddy's Day Lucky Charms on Instagram and decided we needed a box. We used them to make one of our favorite treats. I've made Mix and Match Mama's lucky charms treats a few times and the kids love them. I thought this was a fun treat to celebrate the upcoming holiday.
I had a couple of the cutest helpers! I always let one pour the marshmallows.
And one pour the cereal. She loves to make "large krispie treats". I love how kids interpret things. ;)
I love her recipe because you melt the butter in the microwave, then melt the marshmallows and stir in the cereal. So easy!
A delicious St. Paddy's Day snack!
I mentioned in yesterday's post that we moved recently and the garage was such a mess! Totes and boxes everywhere.
This was the garage before.
And this is the garage after some hard work by the kids and I. We tried to get the totes somewhat in alphabetical order. We have them labeled and a sheet listing the contents of the totes. It might sound crazy but it is so much easier than looking in every tote before finding what you're looking for! The totes will make their way to shelves hopefully soon, but this will work for now. We separated the boxes by room and stacked them. Having things organized is always a favorite of mine! We obviously still have a lot of work to do, but it's a start!
I've had several favorite moments with the kids this week. The girls have such a special bond. There are times that they just fight and argue about everything, but I cherish the times when they are best friends.
I let them play in the kids area at Chick-Fil-A for about 15 minutes on Tuesday afternoon and it made their day. :)
On Wednesday it was warm enough to play outside for a little while. They tried out their new helmets from Grandpa Stan for the first time.
Thursday morning there was a 2 hour delay because of fog and all 3 kids played so well together in the basement.
The girls had a moment before our kindergartner got out of the car at school.
I had a #yesmom moment when our 3 year old and I were running errands. I've heard stories about how nasty these little car carts can be, but she really wanted to ride in one! We were sure to use sanitizer wipes first. ;)
She is independent to the point that it drives me crazy sometimes, but it makes me cherish these moments even more!
I came across a box of our games as we were organizing the garage. We played a favorite of ours on Thursday night. Monopoly Jr. party edition is so much fun!
I love the look on our kindergartner's face here. Her brother must have drawn a good Chance card. ;)
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!




4 comments:
I too am addicted to Wholly Guacamole! Love it! I made Lucky Charms cupcakes a few years ago for my daughters birthday (that is tomorrow!), they were a hit!
Stopping over from the blog link up...:)
I looked for those Lucky Charms today at Walmart, but ended up with the regular red box. I should try making the treats with it!
Your garage looks so nice and organized!
I love the photo of the girls both wearing some leopard print :)
Definitely going to have to try the Lucky Charms treats! They looks so tasty and fun!
How did I not know about the Avocado Ranch?!?! Two of my favorite things combined. I must find it!! I hope our crappy Walmart carries it.
Thanks for the Lucky Charms treat idea. I think we'll make some this weekend....if we have enough left :)
Hope you find some good deals at the consignment sale!
Post a Comment