This girl is the best kind of friend! Happy Birthday Sarah!
And Happy 19th Birthday to my "baby" brother Travis! I'm so proud of you little brother. Love you!
Day 57: Cran Raspberry Margarita with dinner. Fruity deliciousness!
Day 58: We had to make a quick stop at the grocery store before school. The kids loved watching him make orange juice. :) #itsthelittlethings
Day 59: Target fun on a Saturday night ;) #wildandweknowit
Day 60: Love the sibling love! #willthesnoweverstop
Day 61: It's Many Colored Monday in her classroom! #kindergartenfun #drseuss #rainbow
Day 62: Icy roads meant no school and a pj day!
Day 63: Reading with my favorite kindergartner at home #fancynancy #home
Inspiration for the Week:
I've seen several funny posts on Instagram that I'm sharing this week. What parent hasn't felt this way?! ;)
Who else is ready for spring?!
Ha ha!
This is us, every.single.time! ;)
I'm playing along with #thephotochallenge2015 March Edition on Instagram. Keep up with me every day on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :)

2 comments:
Where did you get that delicious looking margarita?? And yes, I'm afraid with 3 kids it often takes longer to get around than to actually run the errand! :-)
Logan's- who would have thought?! So good! Yes, it takes so long to get out the door! Glad I'm not alone. ;)
Post a Comment