Thursday, March 12, 2015

amyeveryday2015 Week 10

I am so happy it's Thursday! It's supposed to be in the mid 50's today so I have plans to walk with one of my besties, try to organize all the totes and boxes in our garage (we moved recently and I can't find anything.  We have at least 30 totes!  Why does anyone have 30 totes?!) and watch my favorite Thursday night shows.  I'm one of probably 20 people who still watch Grey's Anatomy and I love Scandal! #tgit 


Day 64: Lunch with the birthday boy! #littlebrother #thatgirltho 


Day 64 Bonus: Our kindergartner had such a fun week celebrating Dr. Seuss! #catinthehat #kindergartenfun 


Day 65: Minion party fun ;) #oneinaminion #wildfridaynight 


Day 66: Just your average Saturday night dinner ;) #crazypeople #lovethem 


Day 67: Some days I feel like I have a lot on my plate with these 3 crazies, but I wouldn't want it any other way!


Day 67 Bonus: 11:28 PM and she was still wide awake! Thank you daylight savings time and a late nap for that one. 


Day 68: Lunch with my favorite 3 year old in her green froggy shirt. #welovemexican 


Day 69: Sister Love! #chickfila 


Day 70: Yay for an almost Spring day!! #sunshinewarmsthesoul (My cardigan looks a little like a cape in the picture. #supermom) ;)


I posted this on Day 89 of amyeveryday2014. I love comparison pictures. :) 

 Inspiration for the Week: 


I agree! 


Good advice.  (I stole this from my bff's Facebook page.  Thanks Jacinda!) ;)


 Keep up with me every day in 2015 on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :)

No comments: