Thursday, March 19, 2015

amyeveryday2015 Week 11

Happy Thursday friends! It's time for a wrap up of our Week 11 Instagram posts. 


Day 71: Game night! #monopolyjrparty #herface 


Day 72: Ready for a night of resale preshopping and girl talk! 


Day 73: It was still a little chilly but we loved the fresh air! 


Day 74: Such a fun day at the Children's Museum! 


Day 74 Bonus: I love my little crew! 


Day 75: First passion tea lemonades of Spring! #halfrasphalfclassic #starbucks #thanksAnne ;)


Day 75 Bonus: This little lady loved pushing a kid-sized cart at the grocery store! It's much safer than when she tries to push the full-sized ones. ;)


Day 76: Happy St. Patrick's Day! How #lucky am I to be their Mom? :) #thephotochallenge2015 


Day 76 Bonus: Pinch proof :) 


Day 77: It is going to become part of our #routine to go to the batting cages! #matchingsisters #thephotochallenge2015 #baseballforhim #teeballforher

 Inspiration for the Week: 


I was texting my sister on Tuesday night and this was part of our conversation. If you know my sister and I, you know we have very different personalities. I thought it was so sweet (random, but sweet) of her to say that! It made my heart happy. :) If you know my sister, you won't be surprised about the "well most of it" part. Ha ha, that's just Stacey! Let the people you love know how you feel about them! You never know how much a kind word or a compliment will lift their spirits! (If you are wondering why I was doing a screen shot of our conversation at 4:45 AM, I was on clean up duty after our 3 year old wet the bed.  The glorious life of a Mom) ;)


Powerful! 


Good advice! 


Ha ha, I love this one! 

 Keep up with me every day in 2015 on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :)

2 comments:

Robin said...

Great pics! Love that text from your sister, So true! I am thankful for your friendship!! Xo

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love the pictures! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! XOXO