Our living room tree. We usually use red, white and silver ornaments in addition to the Hallmark ornaments we get for the kids each year and other special ornaments that we've bought or have been given to us. We bought our tree the year we got married (2005) and it has seen better days. There are big sections of lights that don't light up anymore. We need to hit the after Christmas sales for a new one this year!
Our mantel. We got the letters that spell "Believe" in 2012 and I love how it looked! I can't wait to use them again. I wish the stocking hangers didn't cover up the letters a little bit but I still love the look and the color it adds, and of course the meaning which to me is both believing in Jesus and also in Santa Claus for the young and the young at heart as the symbol of the spirit of Christmas, residing in the hearts of those who love and give.
Our photo garland. I love this so much! I got the idea from Erin at Sunny Side Up and created the cards last year from each of the photo Christmas cards we have sent out since we had children. We have a couple more cards that need to be added to the garland.
Who doesn't love some fun Christmas place mats?
The kids tree in the basement
I love this season. I'm trying not to be too discouraged that we can't really decorate for Christmas since we are in the midst of finishing our new house and getting ready for a move. I will have to be creative and find other ways to bring in the Christmas spirit!
We did decorate the rental house last year of course. You can check out those decorations here.
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:
Love the idea of the photo garland.
Thanks Renae! I love having all our family's Christmas cards on display. :)
So pretty!
I love the "believe" letters on the mantel!
Love to photo garland, too! You just gave me an awesome idea, thanks!
Looks beautiful! And that photo garland is a great idea!
XO sarita it's my girls' world
Post a Comment