Grandpa Stan and his grandkids. Robert didn't have his son today. We always miss him when we get together and it isn't Robert's weekend!
Silly faces! I laughed when I saw even Dad had his tongue out. Ha ha!
Dad and his kids!
The boys
Happy Birthday to you!
Sweet cousins. Our 5 year old picked the outfits for both our girls on Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Our 3 year old's sweater dress is a little big on her, but I think she made great outfit choices!
Grandpa Bob was cracking jokes and making us all laugh today! I'm so glad he and my Grandma joined us to celebrate.
The kids all played outside for quite a while, but they came in because they were freezing! Robert got out the toys and this girl put on the construction worker outfit we got my nephew. ;)
My niece striking a pose. Love it!
Lovely ladies
Grandma LaVon and the girls. Don't mind our 3 year old's face. She was still warming up from being outside.
We had a lot of fun spending the afternoon with family to celebrate Dad's birthday. Happy Birthday again Dad. We love you!




No comments:
Post a Comment