Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Favorites

Momfessionals

Happy Friday!  Today I'm linking up with  Andrea, Erica, and Narci again and sharing my favorites from the week!


Last week in my Friday Favorites I featured this vest from Old Navy! You can find it online here. 


And this plaid shirt that they had it paired with! I love the pink and black. 


 Last Friday afternoon my sister-in-law Anne texted me this picture. She has the vest and loves it! 


And a little later my friend Robin texted me, also wearing the vest! She has it paired with one of the flannels that I really liked too. Great minds think alike! That finalized my decision to order a vest for myself. I haven't worn it yet, but it came in the mail this week and I think I'm going to love it. :)


I tried the chicken tortilla soup from Chick-Fil-A last winter and loved it. I saw on facebook this week that it is back!! I can't wait to stop in and get a bowl!!!


By sick day #3 our son was tired of watching Polar Express. We saw that Planes Fire and Rescue was available on Redbox and rented it. That made his sick day a little more tolerable. We love it!


My sister recommended Mr. Peabody and Sherman after they watched it earlier in the week. Our 3 year old and I watched it on Thursday. It started out slow, but it ended up being a pretty good movie too.


Today is "National Women's Friendship Day".  (I was told it was anyway.  I tried to find this online and I don't see this date celebrated as National Women's Friendship Day anywhere, so I think I may have been misinformed.  Any day is a great day to celebrate Women's Friendship though!)  I am so blessed to have these ladies in my life. Some are family I consider friends, some I've known since high school, some since college and some are friends I've met in the last year or two. I am thankful to know each one of them! I realized as I was putting together this collage that there are a couple of new friends that I need to take a picture with! ;)


And who doesn't love a good Friday Flashback collage?! ;) Love you girls!







Follow me on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :)

 Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

V @ X-tremely V said...

Sick little ones are no fun :( Thankfully good movies and snuggles help! We just picked up Planes Fire & Rescue for Xavier's stocking this year :)
Happy Weekend!