Wednesday, November 19, 2014

amyeveryday2014 Week 46

Happy Wednesday! I hope your week is off to a good start. I'm getting a cut and color this morning, having lunch with a friend and our son has a 1st and 2nd grade "musical" at school tonight so it should be a good day!


Day 316: The Minnie's are partying on the yacht at our house tonight! ;) #girlmom 


Day 317: What is that on the ground? #firstsnow #kidsloveit #momnotasmuch 


Day 318: Girls dinner with these lovely ladies and extended family.  ♥♥


Day 318 Bonus: And when you've been friends nearly 20 years you're like family. #lovemymustardcardigan #wemusthavebeenfriendsatbirth ;) 


Day 319: FINALLY! 8 years old and finally lost a tooth! #mompulledit #dentistpulledthefirsttwo #jackolanternsmile 


Day 320: Checking out the new house progress! #afewmoreweeks #letsgetmovedalready 


Day 321: First sled ride of the season! #eyescloseddontcare #itsfreezing 


I was freezing after a couple minutes outside but the kids wanted to build snow castles. ;) 


Love that sweet face! ♥


It makes my heart happy to see my bff's precious girl wearing a winter coat our girls both wore. Love her! ♥


Day 322: Some days I can't believe what a "big kid" this sweet girl is becoming! #mybabyisntababy #couldntlovehermore ♥

Inspiration for the Week: 


I needed to see this on Tuesday! I've really been missing some of the "mommy luxuries" lately. Always nice to know I'm not the only one. #thestruggleisreal

♥

Great advice! 


Amen! 

 Keep up with me every day on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :)

No comments: