Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Come On In: Laundry Rooms!

First of all, Happy Veterans Day and THANK YOU to everyone who has served or is serving!! We are so thankful for your service!


Today I'm linking up with Andrea as part of her Come On In series. I've mentioned before, we are currently renting while our new house is being built. The rent house doesn't have a "laundry room", but I did blog about our laundry room at our previous house a couple years ago so I'm sharing those pictures today.


Our front loading washer and dryer and coat locker.  The walls were actually a light tan, not yellow or orange like they seem in the picture.


A locker for each of our munchkins


A little decor to add some color to the space.  We kept the kids' clothes basket and our extra bottled water and other drinks under the shelf.


And maybe my favorite part of the laundry room, our nicely organized cleaning supplies. Out of reach of little hands and easy for Mommy to access! 


My crafty sister-in-law made these tags for me to match the laundry room decor 


Laundry seems to be the never-ending chore!  It will be so nice to have a laundry room again soon!  

Thanks for stopping by. :)

6 comments:

Renae said...

I love the lockers in your laundry room.

Amy said...

Thank you! They are SO nice to keep coats, back packs and shoes organized!!

Sarita @ it's my girls' world said...

Such a nice spot... hopefully your new house has a nice laundry space as well!!
XO sarita it's my girls' world

Amy said...

Thank you Sarita!! Yes, the new house will have a nice laundry room too! :)

Rachel Zimm said...

I like the old one, but it's exciting to think you'll have a brand new laundry room soon! :)

Amy said...

Thank you Rachel! I agree, so excited to have a laundry room again. :)