Today I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals again; this time to share one of my favorite recipes!
I originally posted this recipe in 2010, so it is one I have been making for a while! It is a family favorite, and I love that it is a stovetop meal. If you need a quick, delicious meal for your family this is a great one to try! I didn't take any pictures the last time I made it, so this one from 2010 will have to work. ;)
Bow-Tie Lasagna
Ingredients:
~1 pound ground beef
~5 cups bow tie noodles
~3 cups spaghetti sauce
~1 Tbsp olive oil
~1 tsp salt
~1/2 tsp garlic powder
~1 tsp Italian seasoning
~1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
~1/2 cup sour cream
Directions:
Brown hamburger in a small pan.
Cook noodles in large saucepan according to package.
Drain noodles and drizzle with olive oil.
Mix in spaghetti sauce.
Add hamburger, seasonings, cheese, and sour cream.
Fold together and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
Enjoy!!


1 comment:
All pasta is a hit in my house! Thanks for sharing Amy!
Post a Comment