Hey friends!!! Today I'm linking up with Andrea for another edition of Come On In!! It's all about play rooms or offices today. This is my first Come On In link-up because we are currently in a rent house that is not really decorated. I was able to dig up some pictures of our play room and office at our previous house for this link-up. I had also blogged about our play room organization here.
One thing I really miss about our previous house is the play room! We currently keep most of the toys in the living room in the rent house and it gets very cluttered, very fast!
We bought this large shelving unit and a second smaller one at IKEA and they have been great for toy storage!
We will definitely continue to use them in the play room at our new house!
I love having a play room because whenever we have friends over, the kids have a great time in there!
It could get pretty messy at times, but the mess stayed there for the most part! Can you spot the sweet baby in the mess? ;)
One day I randomly found some of their baby dolls and stuffed animals like this!
Big brother love :) All these pictures are from a year or two ago. Our sweet girl had a fractured arm. :(
I also loved having a kids table and chairs in the play room where they could color, paint, etc. I just sold this set at a garage sale and am hoping to find a fun upgrade for the play room at the new house!
Our kids love a play kitchen! They have spent hours and hours making meals for us and creating parties of every kind. I am so excited to have a play room again in the new house!!
I couldn't find many pictures of our office, but this one makes me smile. Our son had my phone and apparently was taking pictures of his feet!
My friend Sara helped me stage the bookshelves in our office when we had our house on the market. We have a less is more philosophy when it comes to decorating. ;) I am looking forward to doing more decorating in the new house! (Excuse the crooked picture)
A second bookshelf
Our little lady liked to make her Mom nervous pulling herself up on the shelves when she was learning to walk!
Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to get ideas for our play room and office in the new house from the link-up!


No comments:
Post a Comment