I think this is the first time we've taken pictures of just the two of them.
My sweet girl and I
Carissa and her son
We have had several really good zoo days this summer! Today it was not at all busy because school is back in session, and the animals were really active! Perfect!
We were the only ones on the giraffe platform and both the kids wanted to feed the giraffe.
She fed the giraffe so quickly that I'm surprised Carissa got a picture!
After they fed this giraffe they hung out for a little bit. ;)
Then they moved on to the drums. He wasn't too sure about sitting with our 3 year old.
I told her she looked like a cave woman drumming this way. Ha ha!
Cute kids watching the train from the kids tree house. We didn't know the kid on the left, but he watched with them. ;)
We got to the sea lions just as they were feeding them. It was really fun to watch!
The sea lion isn't going to get you! Ha ha!
They wanted to play on the stationary train for a little while.
My girl and I on the canoe ride.
Both kids wanted to brush the goats. Our 3 year old is getting more brave brushing them. I never want to stay in there for too long, but she does seem to like it.
She was so insistent that I take her picture in here. She loves having her picture taken lately!
I'm pretty sure it was because she remembered our 5 year old and her bff having their picture taken when we were at the zoo in June. :)
We had a fun morning at the zoo. Thanks for suggesting a zoo day Carissa!

No comments:
Post a Comment