Yay for Friday! I'm linking up with Andrea, Erica, and Narci again today and sharing my favorite moments from our week!
We were meeting Sara and her boys at Sam's Club on Tuesday night and the kids got restless in the Pilot while we waited for Sara to get there. I let them get out and distracted them by taking their picture. Ha ha!
This girl has been causing some trouble lately but she still looks so cute in her favorite hat!
The girls thought it was the best thing ever that they could sit side by side in the cart! #lastedfiveminutes ;)
A Sara pileup was the perfect way to end our trip to Sam's Club. Ha ha!
Wednesday morning I got a cut and color from my favorite stylist! (And renewed my driver's license because it expires on my birthday) ;)
Our favorite neighbors stopped over on Wednesday afternoon. The girls all wanted to watch Mr. Peabody and Sherman.
Wednesday we had one of our favorite meals; tacos! It is normally taco Tuesday but we had hot dogs at Sam's Club on Tuesday night. ;)
This was definitely a favorite moment of the week! My bestie in Tennessee is pregnant with their 5th kiddo. They had their ultrasound on Wednesday and afterward she sent me this picture. They are having twins; both girls!! Oh my!!! There will be 1 boy and 5 girls in their family. So happy, shocked and excited for them!!
Thursday morning while I was organizing the kids were playing one of their favorite games; school. Look at all those students! ;)
Thursday night we had an All Stars tournament game. Not surprisingly, this pretty girl was busy taking selfies!
My favorite guy at bat.
We got a win on Thursday and decided to stay for the next game. I loved that our guy wanted to play with some of the other kids during the game. We're looking forward to the championship all stars game tonight and a relaxing rest of the weekend.
Have a great one friends!


1 comment:
Cute kiddos!
That's so exciting about your friend! I have a friend who tried for baby #5 (their LAST baby) and ended up with twins!
Post a Comment