Thursday, July 23, 2015

amyeveryday2015 Week 29

Hey! Happy Thursday! I'm excited it is Thursday and looking forward to a fun weekend. Here's what we've been up to the past week in Instagram photos.


Day 197: Sweet friends on the last day of cheer and tumble ballet camp! #sweetfriends #summerfun 


Day 198: My heart was so happy to see these kiddos after being gone all week! #mywholeworld #imissedthem 


Day 199: Demolition Derby with my little crew! #alittlebitcountry #hopeitsnotrainedout #whatiswithhissmile 


Day 199 Bonus: Friends that are like family #framily #demoderby 


Day 200: Girl's Day shopping for an upcoming bridal shower! #cousins #babyitshumidoutside 


Day 201: This girl has almost mastered riding a bike without training wheels! Our fun babysitter helped her while I was at work on Monday! #soproud #summerfun 


Here's a little video of the proud girl riding without training wheels!! (Excuse my crazy voice) The kids loved their sitter!


Day 202: Movie night for her preschool bff's birthday! #sweetfriends #insideout 


Day 203: This poor guy is having a rough day! He says he has 4 things to worry about; his loose tooth, his "goose bump", a scraped elbow and a scraped knee. #roughday #poorguy #goosebump ;)

Inspiration for the Week: 


Great reminder. Little eyes are always watching! 


I've been taking some big chances lately and I'm learning that if I try my hardest to listen to God and to follow my heart, things will all work out for the best. One of my best friends is taking a huge chance and their family is moving 12 hours away because her husband is getting a promotion at work. As hard as it is for me to think about her moving, I'm trying my best to stay positive for her!  


I always want to stay positive on my blog but there are a lot of changes going on in our lives right now! Change is hard and change is scary but it can also be so good! As hard as times have been, I've felt so blessed by amazing friends and family.   There is definitely something hopeful about a fresh start.



Keep up with me every day in 2015 on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :)

1 comment:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love the pictures! I hope you have a great weekend!