Yay for Friday! Today I'm linking up with Andrea, Erica, and Narci again and sharing my favorite moments from the week!
{ONE} Bath and Body lotion
I had to stock up on Bath and Body hand soaps this week and had a coupon for a free lotion. I love this new scent!!
{TWO} Kindergarten Projects
We finished our daughter's April kindergarten project this week. I have to say I'm a little relieved! ;) They were assigned a project every month except February.
{THREE} Snail Mail Surprise
My college friend Miranda created this Girl's Weekend collage on Shutterfly. I loved getting happy mail this week!
{FOUR} Movie Night
Our kindergartner and her friend have been planning a movie night to watch Annie for a couple weeks. On Wednesday she and her little sister came over to watch it with our girls. They were so sweet!
The 4 year old's :) There was a part in the movie that scared our neighbor a few minutes earlier so she doesn't look the happiest.
Kindergarten friends!
{FIVE} Spring Weather
The weather is finally warming up again! I loved watching our sweet girl look at the fountain at our outdoor mall earlier this week.
I've really been enjoying our days together!
She figured out how to pedal her new bike and she is great at it now! I love watching her ride. :)
Queen of the Mountain (otherwise known as a big dirt pile in our front yard)
This isn't spring weather related but she made me laugh on Tuesday when she came up to me carrying my purse and wearing my slippers and said, "look I'm Mommy". Ha ha!
{SIX} Baseball
Our son's baseball season started with three games either being rained out or postponed because of the cold. Thursday night was his first of 7 games in 7 days because of makeup games in addition to his regular games.
He is my favorite baseball player!
We loved having my Mom, brother, his fiance and my nephew come and watch the game! I love this guy!
It always helps to have family at the game to help entertain the girls too.
Happy May 1st! Have a great weekend!



2 comments:
So so excited for nicer weather! It just puts everyone in a better mood! lol!
How cute are those girls for their movie date :)
Have a great weekend Amy!
How fun is the card your friend made! I totally love receiving unexpected surprises in the mail.
Post a Comment