Thursday, May 21, 2015

amyeveryday2015 Week 20

Ah it's Thursday! I am ready for the weekend! Our kids only have 4 days left of school. Yay for summer vacation!!


Day 134: This kindergarten girl made our snack for her "fishes wishes" program on Friday. #thankssweets #loveher


Day 135: Second grade field trip with my favorite guy! #lovehim #busride #secondgradersareloud 


Day 135 Bonus: There is a lot of drama with kindergarten girls but there are also a lot of giggles!! 


Day 136: A light rain shower felt great on this humid day! 


Day 136 Bonus: Celebrated this girl's birthday a few days late! 


Day 137: The kids had fun attempting to fly their kites! 


Day 138: T-ball pictures for this sweet girl! 


Day 139: Four friends on a slide! #neighbors #friends 


Day 140: Reading before bed. #lovethem #poutpoutfish 
 
 Inspiration for the Week: 


This could not be more true! 


Yep! 


I love this! 

Keep up with me every day in 2015 on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :)

1 comment:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I bet they are so excited about school being over soon. I hope you have a wonderful summer!