Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Andrea, Erica, and Narci again and sharing my favorite moments and favorite things from the week!
First, Happy Birthday to one of my favorite girls! Our sweet niece is 7 today!! Happy Birthday girlie. We love you!
My favorites this week have a Valentine's theme. Our kids are out of school today so their parties were yesterday. We just bought Valentines for their friends at the store this year, but I think they were cute choices. Our daughter's were sour gummy worms; yum!
I helped in our kindergartner's classroom on Wednesday (except I was actually just in the workroom this time) and this girl stayed with one of my favorite people. Thanks for watching her Sarah! She wanted me to take a picture with her mustache sucker. ;)
After school on Wednesday we stopped by "the chocolate store" as the kids call it, to pick up a small teacher gift for our kindergartners teacher.
Our son wanted to give his teacher a bracelet from Mudlove.com that says, "inspire". I thought that was very sweet. Our kiddos have such great teachers! (Excuse the hairy man arm in the picture) ;)
I love my "thankful" bracelet from Mudlove.com. It is definitely a favorite!
Little sister had to supervise while our son wrote out the Valentine's for his class. Another not so healthy but yummy treat in his; Airheads.
On Thursday afternoon our kindergartner had a Sweetheart's Tea for Mom. It was the cutest thing. She was so excited about it all week! It was my favorite part of the week. They painted these vases and made a paper bouquet for each of us.
We had delicious snacks and the kindergartners performed a few sweet songs for us. She picked her outfit for today and wanted to wear one of her favorite Matilda Jane dresses.
She's holding her favorite necklace as she sings. She found a butterfly necklace I've had for years and years when she was looking through my jewelry a few weeks ago and now she has to wear it every day!
We got hand and neck massages from the kids, played a game and then the kindergartners gave us each some special things they made for us. I love this card, and the girl holding it!
They made a book, All About Mom, and this might have been my favorite page. 40 pounds, I will take it. ;) And I don't think I own a pair of purple earrings but I love that she drew me wearing them in her picture.
Her gift from her teacher :)
My favorite picture of the day. I just love this sweet girl and it was so nice to have that special time with her!
I decided to grab a Redbox since the kiddos didn't have school today. We didn't see this in theaters but I knew I wanted to see it when it came out. It did not disappoint. We laughed and laughed!! It might be a new favorite.
Sweet sisters watching the movie together at Grandpa and Grandma's house.
Have a great Valentine's Day weekend! Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:
Love the all valentine celebration fun! I can't wait until parents get to join Xavier's group! Right now they just do little things for the kids only :(
Post a Comment