Thursday, February 26, 2015

amyeveryday2015 Week 8

Thursday is here! We've had a pretty low key week but I realized yesterday that the spring children's clothing and toys resale that I sell at is just around the corner. The next couple of weeks are going to be busy preparing for it!!


Day 50: Perfect comfort food for a frigid day! (I shared the recipe here) #crockpotchickenanddumplings 


Day 51: Pajama Day at school! And little sister had to be in the picture too. 


Day 52: The crazies and I before family hockey night :) 


Day 53: Bridal Expo girls! #futuresisinlaw 


Day 54: This girl loves her new slippers! Thank you Walmart clearance. ;) 


Day 55: Ready for her Kindergarten musical! :) #couldntlovehermore 


Day 56: This is what "get your pajamas on" looked like around here. ;) #cantbelievenoonecried 

Inspiration for the Week: 


Your actions show your heart! 


This reminds me of one of my favorite songs by Tenth Avenue North, Losing. "Oh Father give me grace to forgive them, because I feel like the one losing."


Every day! ;) 


I saw this one on Instagram and it made me smile. 

Keep up with me every day in 2015 on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :)

4 comments:

Robin said...

Oh my goodness, LOVE that last quote! hahaha!!

Amy said...

Ha ha! I know, isn't it great?!

V @ X-tremely V said...

I feel like you were speaking to me with that patience quote! lol!
And I totally opted out of making chicken and dumplings since we went to Cracker Barrel on Friday night and I had it there :)
Adding to the menu for next week for sure!

Amy said...

That totally applies to me too! Evvvvery day! ;)
I don't think you will be disappointed! Although Cracker Barrel sounds really good now. :)