Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thursday Fun with Friends

We had such a fun day today. Our preschooler had a field trip in the morning, we had lunch with friends after, and then we met my friend Brooke and her girls at the park to play until it was time to pick up our first grader. It was a beautiful day besides being incredibly windy!


Our daughter's preschool class had a field trip to Walmart. The kids were really excited about seeing the bakery and making cookies. Unfortunately we didn't get to do that. It was more a behind the scenes Walmart tour and they gave the kids little goodies at different places throughout the store. We felt like they were trick or treating at Walmart. Not what we were expecting but the kids seemed to like it alright. How cute are our daughter and her little bff in their hair nets? :)


The kids lined up after they got seed packets in the garden center. 


I didn't get my phone out in time to snap a group picture. Thanks for sending me this one Robin!


Snack time! They did get to eat some cookies from the bakery. Our 2 year old felt like a big girl on the field trip with her sister. :)


After lunch at Steak n Shake with Sarah and her son, we met Brooke and her girls at the park. Our girls were so excited to see Brooke's daughters. Our 4 year old especially will still talk about them any time she is talking about her friends. She really liked when we watched them for a few weeks last May/June. As you can tell by our daughter's hair, it was WINDY!


Just hanging around. ;) 


Sisters ♥


The older girls had so much fun playing together! 


The 2 year olds were wearing the same coat. Brooke and I do seem to like to shop at a lot of the same stores. ;)


Her hair! 


She's having so much fun. :) 


This park was perfect for bigger kids and for younger kids. Brooke suggested this park and we really liked it!


These two were getting a little too daring! ;) I'm so glad we braved the wind and were able to get together with Brooke and the girls for a while on their spring break!


Does anyone else have kids that do this? I'm not sure why she sorted the crayons by color, but I do like things organized and sorted too so I thought it was cute.  I always say she is my mini me.  ;)  I'm sure it made finding the color she wanted easier!


I kept seeing on instagram and facebook that it is National Siblings Day, so I thought I would play along and post a picture of my siblings and I from Thanksgiving this year. Love them all! ♥♥

I love days like today and am really looking forward to another fun weekend!  It is my annual girls weekend with three of my college friends.  I can't wait! :)  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: