I looked in the rearview mirror at a stop light and saw these sweet sisters having a moment. I love when they are the best of friends!
5 of the 8 kids eating breakfast :)
This sweet guy wanted to sit with his Mom, but he didn't mind smiling for a picture!
I thought it was so cute how the kids were checking out the baby.
The girls love Lalalooopsy right now and I sent a Lalaloopsy e-vite and called around to see if any local stores could make Lalaloopsy cookies or cupcakes. They are not able to because of copy rights but my sister-in-law suggested adding buttons to cupcakes to make them look like the eyes of the dolls. Simple but cute!
Yum, cupcakes!
Love this messy face!
He was really enjoying his cupcake!
The kids were all excited to give the girls the presents from them. So cute!
They got a couple of different sets of sidewalk chalk, which will be great this summer. We love doing sidewalk chalk on the driveway.
I love this picture. I think she's happy about her Lalaloopsy doll. :)
Our almost 3 year old was still eating her cupcake while her big sister opened presents, so she went next.
Ha ha! I think she likes her Sofia set. Love that little belly of hers too!
Showing Sofia and Amber to the other girls.
We did little favors for each of the kids; Lalaloopsy for the girls, Monsters Univ for the bigger boys, and Mickey for the 18 month old. :)
Checking out their goodies. You can tell one of them knew I was taking a picture. ;)
Ready to jump jump jump!
Another group photo before they started jumping. :)
I can't believe this girl will be 3 tomorrow! She loves the "jump place"!
Caught all 4 of the girls jumping next to each other and it's just a little bit blurry. :)
The kids love the trampolines but they really love the foam zone too!
I was impressed at the jumps the boys were doing as they went in. Fearless! ;)
The girls had fun throwing the foam squares at each other.
About an hour in to toddler time our 4 year old started getting really tired and for her tired = cranky! She was up late last night and woke up early this morning so I was afraid that might happen. Getting a picture with nice smiles wasn't working so we went with monster faces. How funny is Robin's son's monster face?! So scary!
I got a half smile with her look alike friend. ;)
The noodles are fun in the foam zone too! The life foam guard today was really laid back and good with the kids.
More fun with the noodles!
She wore a noodle necklace ;)
This girl is such a character. She's always making me laugh.
Carissa and her kiddos. She has a 1st grader too that was obviously at school. I rarely get Moms in the pictures; it is almost always just the kids! Today I got pictures of the Moms with their kiddos; except Sarah and her son. He was too busy jumping in the foam to be bothered with a picture. ;)
Robin and two of her three kiddos. Her sweet baby boy was sleeping.
My soon-to-be birthday girls and I
As they were giving hugs goodbye, I snapped this adorable picture. :)
Love this one of the three girls!
You know it was a fun party when you see this in your back seat. ;)
We had such a fun morning celebrating our girls with some awesome kids and pretty great Moms too! We are blessed to have every one of them in our lives. Thanks for celebrating with us!

No comments:
Post a Comment