Sunday, April 13, 2014

Girls Weekend 2014

This weekend was our 8th annual girls weekend where three of my college friends and I get together for shopping, massages, dinner and a chance to catch up! I love that we have made this a yearly tradition.


One of our first stops was The Container Store. I love The Container Store! Miranda is on a mission to organize her pantry, and I think she got the supplies she will need. :)


Once we hit Carters, Old Navy, and The Container Store we headed to the mall. We asked the eccentric sales associate at Crazy 8 to take a picture of the four of us.


Miranda wanted some funny pictures so we posed with Spiderman at The Children's Place. 


Our hero ;) 


All this shopping is wearing me out! The Disney Store was basically sold out of all Frozen merchandise. Bummer!


We ended up having a little extra time before our massages so we went in to World Market. 


Miranda and I have the hardest time getting a good picture together. ;) 


Tara taking a little break. 


I could not stop laughing when we were trying to take these pictures. It was one of those times where something just strikes you as funny and you can't stop laughing. ;)


:) 


At the spa before our massages. I love that we get massages on our girls weekends! It was just what we needed after a full day of shopping.


After massages we always have dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Yum! 


We shared our Chicken Madeira again this year. We could try something else but we love that dish! 


And I finished dinner with my favorite, white chocolate raspberry cheesecake! 


I thought this was appropriate for our photo taking this weekend. Ha ha! It was such a nice weekend with the girls!

I missed our munchkins though and was so glad to see them when I picked them up from my Step-dad and Mom's house. Christopher had to work a 16 hour day on Saturday so the kids stayed the night with Grandpa and Grandma. The only other times they have spent the night are when I have been in the hospital when we had the girls, so the girls did not sleep the greatest. They were missing their Mommy.  They had a great time otherwise though!

You can read about our past girl's weekends here. :)



 

No comments: