Wednesday, July 2, 2014

amyeveryday2014 Week 26

Happy Wednesday! I'm really looking forward to the holiday weekend. 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. :) I am hopeful that fireworks don't traumatize our 3 year old like they did last year!


Day 176: Zoo day with Emily and her kids! 


Day 177: My three loves holding hands as we left the park ♥ 


Day 178: Six crazy kids on a Friday night! ;) 


Day 179: Frozen yogurt from our favorite fro yo place is a great way to start a Saturday!


Day 179 Bonus:  My sister said I should NOT post this picture.  Ha ha!  I don't understand why she would say that. ;)  We were at the new house waiting on Christopher and feeling a little crazy.


Day 180: These three were ready to watch their favorite Sunday night show, Wipeout! :) 


Day 181: Their favorite thing about shopping at Old Navy!


Day 182: Our park playdate was rained out but these cute kiddos were still happy to see each other for a lunch play date at McDonald's. Some of them were happier to have their picture taken than others. Kids! ;)


Day 182 Bonus: I had to run a few errands again with the kids and their behavior in the stores was enough to about make me crazy! Moments like these make all the stress of the day fade away. I love love love this sweet boy! ♥

 Inspiration for the Week: 


I saw this on the Proverbs 31 Facebook page. Why is getting out the door in the morning so rough?! I can really relate to this!

Keep up with me every day on Instagram @littlebitsofourlife :)

No comments: