We have a huge mound of snow on both sides of the driveway from all the snow blowing my husband has had to do lately!
The mound was high enough that the kids could sled down it! We borrowed the idea from my friend Sarah. :)
Our son ready to give his sisters a push!
Digging herself a little seat in the snow ;)
It makes it worth getting them all bundled up to see them having such a good time.
"Snow much fun"
She loved playing in the snow today!
We got out the sand toys. They work just as well in the snow. Our son said he was digging a tunnel, but I think he needed a bigger shovel. ;)
Hard at work
I texted this picture to my husband and told him not to worry; we are shoveling the snow out of the driveway by the truck full! ;)
All the kids got showers or baths once we came inside. The girls think it is so funny when I pile their hair on top of their heads as I'm washing it. I tell them our 4 year old has a large plate of spaghetti hair and our 2 year old has a small plate. ;)
Love these funny girls and their spaghetti hair!
"Snowing is an attempt of God to make the dirty world look clean."

No comments:
Post a Comment