I had to get at least one picture of all 5 kids before they started exploring! This is the best I could get. They interacted pretty well together considering the kids haven't seen each other since our summer 2012 zoo trip.
My three astronauts
Our 4 year old was the only one of our 3 that wanted to try on the astronaut suit. It was a little big. ;)
I was doing something with our 2 year old and looked over to see this! When did my kids become the kind of children that will pet a snake?! Their Mom isn't a huge fan but I really am glad they are becoming more willing to try things.
He was trying really hard to pull her up!
My three lovies ♥♥♥
I was really proud of our 7 year old. He wanted to try the high rail bike. It is pretty high! He tried it out and he isn't quite tall enough for his feet to reach the pedals. I decided since we walked all the way up the steps that I should try it. It wasn't too exciting but it was kind of fun. ;)
Next they did the moonwalk. Our son had told his sister all about it.
She did a pretty good job jumping :)
The girls loved going through this little tunnel!
Is she as tall as a mastodon?
Trying to determine how many cows it would take to weigh the same as a mastodon.
Having some fun with the light wall.
The 7 year olds writing on the light wall.
Miranda and I. Fun fact about our friendship; we became friends in 1998 at our orientation our freshman year of college. She was my first new friend at college and I was SO thankful to have met her. Love you girl!
A throwback to 2003; love all these girls! I was just saying how awful it can be for people to post old pictures, but I think this is a pretty good one of all of us. :) I obviously needed to go to the tanning bed less and the hair salon more though. Ha ha!
Back to the science museum, next up was the crooked room. Our 2 year old decided she had to go in. I had to go in to get her and I wasn't sure I was going to make it out without crawling! It makes you so so dizzy!
The kids seem to think it is really fun to slide down the wall.
This girl gave me a good workout but we had a great time with Miranda and her family! Let us know the next time you will be in the area and we would be happy to meet up with you again!


No comments:
Post a Comment