The cousin photo for the year. Our nephew wasn't interested in having his picture taken so his sweet Mommy got to be in the picture too. ;)
I took this one with my camera. I told Lindsey I would crop her out, but it didn't work out that well. It is still cute to have all the cousins together! We can't expect perfection with a 7 year old, 4 year old and three 2 year olds.
Both our girls love the Fancy Nancy series right now. It is a really cute series. I like it too!
Our 2 year old sitting with Daddy
Our nephew is in to Thomas and Friends right now. We know all about Thomas of course! We got him a set of trains and one of the newer Thomas movies for Christmas. He wanted to open the trains right away. I think it is so cute that he is starting to like trains just like his older cousin. :)
I had to ask Santa's helper (our son) and Grandma Jane to slow down on passing out gifts so I could get a picture of our nephew and niece opening their gifts from us. They were passing them out at record speed and I couldn't tell who was getting what. Our niece was pretty happy about the Minnie Mouse DVD we got her. (Her Mom gives us good gift ideas for her.) :)
I didn't get a good picture of our son opening any of his gifts because he was busy helping Grandma pass them out. He was excited to give Grandpa the gift he picked out for him at their holiday shop at school. Grandpa is a huge Packers fan and our son got him a cup of the NFL team that our son likes. Too funny! He knows Grandpa likes sports so it was a thoughtful idea, just the wrong team. ;)
The living room about half way through gift opening. Wow!!
Our 2 year old loves the Klip Klop stable from Uncle Pat and Aunt Anne!
A Fancy Nancy ornament! Her 2nd Hallmark ornament for 2013, but there were so many cute ornaments this year that we put one on each of the kids' Christmas lists for Grandpa and Grandma.
He slowed down long enough for a picture in the Minion hat Aunt Anne had made for him. He loves the Despicable Me movies! This was the year of the movie for him; he got Despicable Me 2, Turbo, The Croods, Hotel Transylvania, King of the Railway, and Wreck It Ralph. We are set on movies for a while!
Is this guy not the cutest? I loved how he was even wearing a sweater with a train on it.
We are so thankful for each and every one of the gifts we received and even more so that we were able to spend time with our Wisconsin family. I hate that our stay wasn't longer, but we enjoy the time we do spend together. "The most precious gift we can offer others is our presence."

No comments:
Post a Comment