Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Happy Time with a Side of Sadness Part 5

As I have gone through the years we lived in our house through these posts, it brings back so many memories of good times, hard times, happy times and sad times. I know there will be many many many more in the years to come and we still have a lot of childhood left for our children. I hope I can truly enjoy and cherish these years with them.

 2013 


This is a repost, as a lot of the pictures in the last few posts have been, but it was worth posting again! Our little night owl. 


And the long afternoon naps that make her a night owl. ;) 


Our older daughter "reading" the Bible to her babies. Precious! 


This load may be a little too heavy! 


Doesn't everyone eat their snacks while sitting in a cupboard? ;) 


There are days when it feels like all the kids do is fight. I have to capture moments like these on camera to remind myself that is not true! 


Pretty princesses 


Easter afternoon coach pitch practice 


Awful face, but first time rollerblading! 


The kids drew so many pictures with sidewalk chalk on the driveway! 


We didn't know she could write Mom and Dad until she wrote it on her own with the sidewalk chalk! :) 


I love how she throws the ball! 


It was nice to have the ponds near our house to fish in, but it did make me a little nervous having them so close by with small children!


Another repost, his last day of Kindergarten! 


There were severe thunderstorms that came through our area including tornado warnings in the early summer. The kids were pretty comfortable as we waited out the storm.

This move really has been a mostly happy time, just with a side of sadness.  A chapter of our life is through but we are looking forward to what the chapters ahead have in store!

No comments: