2011
A snowy Saturday morning snuggle in January
Two cute Packers fans! Even though we don't live in Wisconsin, I think Wisconsin sports stay in the blood of every sports fan who has lived there. That is true in our house at least. And wives and children are also required to become fans of Wisconsin sports. ;)
They are so sweet when they sleep!
Wearing Mommy's shoes :)
They must have been testing out the rocking chair to make sure it would be comfortable for Mommy and the new baby!
Baby makes 5!
We had professional newborn pictures done for baby #3. I loved how they turned out!!
"Reading" Thomas (his fav!) to his baby sister.
As we adjusted to having a baby in the house again, it was great for these two to have each other to play with! :)
This picture still melts this Momma's heart. They would hear the baby waking up and run in to our bedroom as fast as they could to see her!
We had our shelving units from IKEA put together by this time and the toy room was looking much more organized. I love these little shoppers! ;)
My friend found this pink car at a garage sale for her. She made me a little nervous driving it at just over 2 years old, but it also had a handle that Dad or Mom could control the car with. That was a great feature!
My three little loves!
I started doing a monthly picture with the pink bear with our first daughter and continued the tradition (or tried to when I remembered) with our 2nd daughter. The older two wanted in the picture a lot of times! :)
After church one late summer Sunday
A love of Veggie Tales movies starts young at our house! ;)
Our son started 4 day preschool in September! We were pretty nervous about how it would go. He had never been away from us other than when my Step-dad and Mom babysat when I still worked full time and he really liked being with his Mom and Dad!! We knew this would be great practice for kindergarten though, socially and academically. I remember the first day so well. I don't know whose separation anxiety was worse, mine or his! He ended up having a great year with just a few mornings when he didn't want me to drop him off.
We swaddled her for a long time because she slept so well that way! This was probably one of the first times she fell asleep without being swaddled.
Her hair would stick up in such a funny way as it was first coming in!
Merry Christmas 2011!
This was actually taken in January, 2012 because we spent the Christmas holiday in Wisconsin this year and celebrated our Christmas after we got home.

No comments:
Post a Comment