Our frog slide pose that we have the kids do each time we stay at this hotel. :)
After the end of the year pool party at one of his kindergarten friend's houses, our son felt like he had to have goggles! He has enjoyed wearing them when he's swimming. :)
Our pretty 4 year old on the frog slide
This was the first visit that our 2 year old was really able to go on the frog slide and she LOVED it! It was nearly impossible to pull her away the entire time we were at the pool.
Sisters!
Saturday after lunch, most of our Wisconsin family joined the kids and I at the pool. These are the three 2011 babies of the family, who clearly aren't babies anymore!
Our 4 year old wasn't able to swim as part of a punishment for misbehaving in Target earlier in the day. It broke my heart that she couldn't swim with her cousins, but she had fun letting Grandpa Larry take her picture and playing with Grandma Jane. :)
The kids loved playing with the basketballs in the water too!
It was so cute watching her try to throw the ball.
Our son and Grandpa Larry having a splash fight! I wish I had snapped a picture with better quality, but I still love it.
Saturday evening we met everyone at the river for fireworks. It's a 4th of July tradition when we are in Wisconsin. Our poor baby did NOT like the fireworks. Even though they were a good distance away and I was holding her on my lap, she kept her eyes squeezed tightly shut for the whole show! Maybe by next year she will enjoy them a little more.
The fabulous 5 :) I love when they can all spend time together. The boys do not look thrilled to have their picture taken, but it is still pretty cute!
Our precious girls. My sister-in-law and I have planned matching outfits for the girls the last two years. I love it!
We are so happy to be able to celebrate this holiday in the land of the free, because of the brave!

No comments:
Post a Comment